Book a PRIVATE STANLEY PARK & VANCOUVER WEST END
HISTORICAL WALKING TOUR
just email: Jolene Castillou Cumming at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours and bookings are not available at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Women’s History Tours
1. The Women of Stanley Park, 1860-1914
2. Pauline Johnson Tekahionwake Stanley Park Tour
3. The Women of English Bay Historical Walking Tour
4. Women West of Denman Historical Walking Tour
5. The Women East of Denman Historical Walking Tour
6.. Freedom of Mobility: Women Sports and Recreation in Stanley Park Tour
7. Historic Gardens of Stanley Park & Womens Stories Tour
8. NEW Women and the Arts, A Stanley Park Historical Walking Tour
9. NEW The Women of Barclay Street
Other West End & Stanley Park Historical Walking Tours (plenty of women’s history is featured in all the below tours)
1. Stanley Park’s Secrets
2. Protests, Rallies and Demonstrations in Stanley Park: a Historical Perspective
3. Brockton Point’s Secrets
4. Lost Lagoon Secrets
5. Lumbermen’s Arch Secrets
6. Ferguson Point’s Secrets
7. The History of the Stanley Park Zoo Tour
8. Old Money: West of Denman Historical Walking Tour
9. Stanley Park Businesses Historical Walking Tour
10. Historic Gardens of Stanley Park
11. Military History of Stanley Park
12. Shakespeare and Rose Garden Historical Walking Tour
13. Where the Park Meets the City
14. The Environmental History of Stanley Park
15. Historical Trails of Stanley Park
16. Horse History of Stanley Park: Horse Tales & Bridle Trails
17. Final Resting Places: Stanley Park Stories
18. From Whoi Whoi to Chaythoos, 1870-1970
19. The Remarkable History of English Bay
20. Stanley Park History 101
NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME – PUBLIC HISTORICAL WALKING TOURS
Tours depart from various locations & have various starting times.
All tickets are $10 cash (exact change is helpful). Many tours have a sliding scale, so check individual announcements. Part proceeds go to the Stanley Park Ecology Society. Allow extra time for tour registration, traffic, parking and the bus. Tours run rain or shine. Please wear appropriate clothing & footwear as we may be walking on grass, trails and some uneven ground at times. All tours feature rare historical photographs.
Tours are presented by historical interpreter Jolene Castillou Cumming. 2018 marks Jolene’s 15th anniversary of presenting Stanley Park & Vancouver historical walking tours and events.
*Tours may be subject to change. Please check this site regularly.
Here’s a link to a Stanley Park Map